Thursday, March 24, 2005

Practice Makes Practice Makes Practice

We had an unusual wed. night practice tonight. Maybe it's because I've been in the space for four nights with Verona Downs and maybe it's because my finger is sliced and it seems that my nails are long and maybe it's because my wrist is acting up in pain and maybe it's because I'm not hearing the Bflat major in the new song and maybe it's because we haven't practiced in a while and perhaps it's because we haven't gigged in a bit and perhaps it's the great scott gig that fell through but I was having a hard time getting into the practice groove thing. I'll feel better soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 29, 2005 at 2:02 AM  
Blogger Gery said...

Guys, this blog is in need of some upkeep. You passed up blogging on the release of your own CD, not to mention all of George Bush's second term! Don't miss the opportunity to get a word in on Michael Jackson's upcoming resurrection from the dead...

even your spam is way out of date. hrmmm.... love ya anyways, mush.

August 10, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home